Oakland Park continues to invest in improvements to our City as we look ahead to our centennial in 2029 and build for our second century. The City recently installed seven new monument signs as part of the strategic priority to enhance Oakland Park’s identity. In Oakland Park’s signature green, these new signs feature the City seal, neighborhood name, and surrounding landscaping. They are part of ongoing efforts to create a consistent look and feel throughout the community and instill a sense of pride among Oakland Park residents. Be on the lookout for the new signs in South Royal Palm Acres, Tamarac Forest, Twin Lakes South, North Andrews Gardens, and Royal Palm Lake Estates.
New sign locations include:
- Tamarac Forest - NW 21st Avenue and NW 43rd Street
- Twin Lakes South - W Prospect Rd. and NW 12 Terr.
- Twin Lakes South - W Prospect Rd. and NW 15 Ave.
- North Andrews Gardens - NE 4th Ave. and E Commercial Blvd.
- Royal Palm Lake Estates - NW 44 St. and NW 19 Terr.
- North Andrews Gardens - NW 3rd Ave. and NW 45th St.
- North Andrews Gardens - N Andrews Ave. and NE 45th Ct.