All inspections requested online must be entered into the Online Permit Access Portal by 3 p.m. of the business day prior to the requested inspection date.The City’s Engineering and Community Development Department has made it easier and more efficient to access Building and Permitting Services by navigating the online access portal.
If you know the permit number, the portal provides the ability to search for information, schedule inspections, or view plan review comments on a project.
If you are seeking information or working with a Permit entered AFTER November 1, 2019, click here. Type in the permit number to search.
The online access portal also provides the ability to show all the permits associated with a particular address.
- For any permits PRIOR to November 1, 2019, navigate to Online Permit Search and enter the House Number and Street Name to search.
- For any permits AFTER November 1, 2019, click here and enter the address of the property to search.
The online access portal also provides the ability to show all the permit
If you are seeking information or working with a Permit entered PRIOR to November 1, 2019, please click here.
- Enter the Valid Number (which is last 3 digits of Permit Number)
- Cancel a Scheduled Inspection
- Schedule an Inspection
- View Inspection Details
- View or Print Comments
- Follow the Prompts to Select a Report.
- Select "View Report."