School Advisory Board
- 5:30 p.m. the fourth Wednesday every month
Agendas & MinutesAgendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
MembershipThe School Advisory Board consists of 7 voting members appointed as follows:
- 1 member appointed by each member of the City Commission
- 1 member appointed by the City Manager
- 1 member appointed by the board
|Daniel Peters (Alt.)||August 2023|
|Emma Collum||August 2023
|Jack Donnelly||August 2023|
|Narciso Cherson||August 2023
|Lewis Naylor||August 2023
|Dominic Iradi||August 2023
|Daniela Foerch||August 2023
|Vacant (Student)||August 2023
- Applicant must be a resident of the City of Oakland Park and registered voter of Broward County.
- No member shall be an employee of the Broward School Board.
- To advise the City Commission on all issues relating to educational matters which will impact the quality of education for City residents, or which will impact education facilities located within the City.
- Actively engage in the formulation of a community partnership so as to insure that all community interests regarding education are identified.