- 6:30 p.m. on Monday, following the 1st Commission meeting each month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Planning and Zoning Board consists of 6 members appointed as follows:
- 1 member appointed by each member of the City Commission
- 1 alternate member appointed by the City Commission
|Jack Doren||April 2024|
|Craig Eppy (Alt.)||April 2024|
|Christopher Fischer||April 2024|
|Coby King||April 2024|
|Wallis Peterson||April 2024|
|Scott Rivelli||April 2024|
The length of terms shall be for 1 year.
Potential members must be a resident of the City of Oakland Park and registered voter of Broward County.
To investigate, hold public hearings, and make recommendations to the City Commission, regarding:
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Conditional Use Requests
- Plat Approvals
- Rezoning Requests
- Text Amendments
- Vacations of Right of Way
- Any Other Matters Pertaining to Planning and Zoning
The authority of the Planning and Zoning Board is outlined in Ordinance Section 24-233.