- 5 p.m. the 4th Thursday of every month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Beautification Advisory Board membership consists of 7 voting members appointed by the City Commission, and 3 non-voting members. Members serve terms of 3 years.
|Robert Brach||April 2025|
|Ralph Caraglia||April 2025|
|Kelly Medina||June 2024|
|Lisa Jenoure||June 2024|
|Tamara Wray||November 2024|
|Douglas Weisz||February 2026|
|Randy Washington||April 2025|
- 1 representative from the City Manager's Office
- 1 representative from the Public Works Department
- 1 representative from the Code Enforcement Department
Applicants must be a resident of the City of Oakland Park.
- Investigate, study, and recommend plans to the City Commission as to improve the general health, sanitation, safety, and cleanliness of the City.
- Encourage and recommend the placing, planting, and preservation of trees, flowers and shrubbery on public and private properties.
- Review and make recommendations on all City landscape projects related to enhancing City parks, buildings, and rights of way when costs exceed $5,000.
The authority of the Beautification Advisory Board is outlined in Ordinance Section 21-235.
POP Star Award Nominations
There are two categories for POP Star Awards -- Commercial and Residential. To learn more, please call Board Liaison Lyzabeth Fiore at 954-630-4420.