Human Resources & Administrative Service
The Human Resources & Administrative Services Department is a resource for the City of Oakland Park and is recognized as a dynamic team of knowledgeable professionals who impact and promote equity and fair human relations throughout the organization. The department is a customer-service organization responsive to the changing needs and expectations of the departments and community we serve.
Florida Statutes 112.665 (1) (e) requires that the City has a link on its website to the State site where performance statistics are maintained for each governmental defined benefit pension plan:
- General Employees' Pension Plan Actuarial Disclosures Oct. 1, 2020 (PDF)
- General Employees' Pension Fund Performance Statistics (PDF)
- Police and Firefighters Pension Fund Performance Statistics (PDF)
The City of Oakland Park complies with the requirements of various non-discrimination laws and regulations including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, income, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. Persons wishing to express their concerns about Title VI please contact Title VI Coordinator Janelle Stuart at 954-630-4313.
- Title VI Complaint Form: English (PDF) and Español (PDF)
- Title VI Non-Discrimination/ADA Policy: English (PDF) and Español (PDF)
- City of Oakland Park Non-Discrimination policies
Si usted desea recibir esta informacion en Español, por favor llame al